Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday September 25

Well, nothing has really happened today to do with dance.  I wish I could go to the parties which the studio throws every other Sunday, but I have no license, thus I cannot make it because my parents don't want to drive me.

My partner and I will be getting more practice time though, so that is a good thing.  We definitely need this extra time a lot.  Most good dancers will practice for like, two hours a day, seven days a week.  Hopefully we can fit in two more practices a week.  Our current two practices is definitely less than adequate.

Two hours per practice though is a bit much for me.  Physically, I can dance for a couple of hours, but I tend to forget what I worked on in the first hour during the second hour.  It's basically is overflowing my brain with information, so I end up forgetting everything.

So, that is all,

Aaron Mullen:  Ballroom Dance Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment