Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22

No one is coming to my Thursday classes, and it is very frustrating.  I am really looking for students right now.  So If you or anyone you know are interested in taking Ballroom Dance lessons in Danbury, CT, please contact me.  I am having a rough time gaining clients.  Any business will definitely be appreciated.

I'm not really in a mood to write a lot tonight.  I'm feeling kinda down under the weather.  So muggy and humid out.  Blech.  Why couldn't it have stayed cold when it got cold?

For the past two days I've been shoveling gravel to make an extension for my family's driveway.  This is so that when I get a car, we will have room for me to park it.

So, good night,(I doubt you are reading this tonigh though, but that doesn't matter.)

Aaron Mullen:  Ballroom Dance Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment