Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20

So right now I am sitting in the studio, (I probably won't be when I actually DO post this.  The internet here is really weird.  I have a connection, but it's going insanely slow), and I am waiting for the next class to start.  I come here every Tuesday at three, and I leave at nine.  I only dance three of those seven hours because I stay from the first class at three, and do something until seven when the classes start again.

There is a lady at the studio.  She always was very uncomfortable for me to be around because she is very talkative and talks too much during classes.  For some reason she got angry at me and said I dance "limp."  I appreciate her thinking that I am a God of dance, but even the best of us make mistakes, so I am kind of confused at her reasoning for getting angry at me.  At least she won't be talking to me during classes anymore!
The studio is always a very nice place to  relax.  It's actually a very quiet place most of the time, even while the music is on, and there are so many nice people here, there is almost always  someone nice to talk to.

Oh, and I learnt recently that the studio I dance in is one of the biggest in the country.  How cool is that?

I also believe that the kids who attended my kids class will not be returning anytime soon.  Their parents believe that the older girl is a little daunted by having a lesson herself, because her younger sister, who I said probably has better things to do then listen to me for an hour, will not be coming.  So, another setback in my dream to be a dance teacher.

Well, at least I'm still alive!

Aaron Mullen:  Ballroom Dance Instructor

Edit:  Turns out I was able to after all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment