Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 27(A bit Late)

So today I got my license.  So now I can FINALLY drive myself to and from dance.  Yay!

A lady from the studio took me out for a little ice cream to celebrate with me.

At the studio there were two new students, and they were both men.  This is good because yesterday the four new students were all women!  It's always nice when there are an even number of men and women in the class, but it rarely happens, especially when my teacher has no contracts of any kind to make sure people come every week.

I myself do not know if contracts scare people away, but I DO know they make life easier.  You don't have to worry about this person coming one day, and payment, and if they paid you, or if they didn't.  It's just such a pain.  Advanced payments really make things easier.

 Well, those are my thoughts today,

Aaron Mullen:  Ballroom Dance Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment