Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekly Poll

If you have been visiting Natural Turn frequently, you probably will have noticed the new tab on the top of the page entitled "Weekly Poll."  It is a place where, as the name states, you will be able to find the poll of the week which I hope to post every Saturday.

I will be posting the results on the home page every Saturday or Sunday hopefully, then re-posting a brand new one afterwards.

Right now the poll is something very simple, but I hope to have more interesting polls as time goes on.  You could call this poll a trial run if you like.

I am always open to suggestions.  If you want to suggest a poll, just let me know in the comments section on the bottom of the Weekly Poll page.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the new poll section!

-Aaron Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment