Sunday, August 5, 2012

Humble Beginnings

Well, its been a while since I started dancing, about 6 years since I started taking lessons, almost 7.

I started taking Ballrooom lessons at around 13.  At the time I was afraid of girls like they were some kind of different species or something.  I was terrified and did not want to go, but my mother insisted., so of course I had to attend.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, sure I was still a shy young bloke, but the girls were very pleasant, so I didn't mind them at all after a few weeks.  After a year or two, my teacher pushed me into competition.  And the rest is history!

Ah, how the time flies.  It's been a wonderful journey, and I'm just getting started!

If you'd like, leave a comment detailing how you got started Ballroom Dancing!  And if you don't dance Ballroom, let us know why you would like to, or what other types of dance you do.

What is your humble beginning story?

-Aaron Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment