Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ask Me Anything!

Well, not quite anything, but you get my point.  Almost anything Ballroom Related.

Just send me a question about any ballroom related topic, and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.  Sadly, I can't really give advice out to more experienced dancers, mainly due to the fact that after a certain point, almost everything is personal opinion.

Be aware that if you ask me a question I will probably post my answer along with your question, but you will remain anonymous unless you state that you would like to have your name included in the post.

Please contact me by e-mail, and be sure to state that it is a ballroom question in the subject line.  You could even send a video explaining your question if you like!

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!

-Aaron Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment