Monday, July 23, 2012

Update

Hello again,

Dance is looking to be quite interesting right now.  I currently have no partner, and I am searching around for someone who is willing to dance with me.

I am still interning at the studio every night for two hours and I still love helping the students to figure stuff out.  They don't need my help as much any more.  My instructor and I have brought them up to a level of skill where they can usually figure stuff out themselves.  It is satisfying to see them excel, but at the same time it is disappointing because they do not require my input as much.

I'm still looking to make money from teaching others ballroom, but now I do not intend to make a living off of it.  Making some good side cash is probably where I will go with this.  Of course, this doesn't mean I am any less enthusiastic about ballroom, I have only changed my goals.

Dance tonight as usual.  I hope it is productive!

-Aaron Mullen


No comments:

Post a Comment