Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Day

Ah, yesterday was kind of an uneventful day.

I went to dance in the evening as usual.  Hustle first.  We went over what we did last week.  It included a Whip.  I really have no idea what the name of half the steps are.  I can do most of them, but I forget the names really fast, and then I forget the step as well.  I wish we would work on the same routine for at least three consecutive weeks.  Most people want to remember the steps, but we move onto the next thing so fast!  We all forget it after a week or so.  Oh well.

I almost lost the sheet of paper on which I had written the Bolero routine I would be teaching.  I freaked out, but thankfully I found it.  That was a $30 piece of paper!

Today I hope to just sit back and relax a bit.

On a side note.  The Olympics have started!  Hooray!  Maybe one day Ballroom Dance can be an Olympic event!  Ice Skating and Gymnastics are Olympic sports, why isn't ballroom?  I hear that this time around they are giving Ballroom some kind of trail run.  Not sure though.  I heard that a year ago or something and I never researched it.  Maybe I should look that up and post it here.

-Aaron Mullen



No comments:

Post a Comment