Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kids Class Disbanded

So today is Tuesday, which is usually my busy day.  I think I said this last week, but Tuesdays have been dropping off slowly.  Now I really only have the 7 - 9 classes in the evening.  After my partner and I stopped dancing, Tuesdays lost 1.5 hours of business.  Also, there used to be a vibrant childrens class going, but they got bored because we always reset the class for the new kids coming in.  I mean, how many times can you possibly do the horribly boring American Foxtrot basic?  It gets frustrating after a bit.

I felt bad for the kids.  A lot of them wanted to move on to higher levels, but they were always held back by the newer kids.  Now no one shows up anymore.  It's a little bit sad.

Well, dance tonight.

-Aaron Mullen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron,
    Cool blog. Good luck with it. We'll have to compare notes the next time we get together!
    Greg
    http://thedelivererssharkeyandthejjewel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete