Sunday, October 2, 2011

No Dancing Today

No dancing on the weekends as usual.  But there is something interesting which I forgot to mention.

I got a new pair of dance shoes two days ago.  I haven't tried them on the floor yet.  It's going to be so nice to have suede on the bottom of my shoes again.  You see, the heels on my current pair of shoes are wearing out.  My teacher was getting angry because I was making black marks on the floor due to the lack of suede on the back area of the heel, so I had to get a new pair.  I was trying to get a little bit more time out of these shoes.  Dance shoes are expensive!!  And there is no reason why they have to be that expensive ($80 - $200) either.  It's insane!  If someone started a company selling Ballroom shoes for maybe $25 - $50, they would make a killing!

Those are my thoughts on the insane cost of Ballroom shoes.

Aaron Mullen:  Ballroom Dance Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment